When choosing a web hosting service provider, you need to first choose a proper hosting plan.
It is a proper option if you have a limited number of blogs and smaller websites.
You can configure anything you like on the server as you practically own the server.
Shared hosting is known as the most commonly used type of hosting and it is usually used for people who have chosen low-cost web hosting packages or free trials. You can select this type of hosting if you fall in any of these categories:
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using shared hosting:
You can consult with your web hosting service provider and check whether or not shared hosting suits your needs at the moment.
VPS Hosting or Virtual Private Server hosting is suitable for companies and organizations that deal with resource heavy apps and secured data. You can choose this type of hosting is you fall in any of these categories:
• Expansion of your organization or business beyond the shared hosting level
• Plans to work with confidentially secured data in your organization
• Interested in hosting several blogs, websites, and different applications
• Plans to grow headcount which can result in a greater email capacity
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of VPS hosting:
• You can use a huge space and bandwidth which means that you can do whatever you like
• You can configure anything you like on the server as you practically own the server
• You can upgrade or downgrade the subscription
• You can use the professional and dedicated customer support 24/7
• The biggest disadvantage is that VPS hosting is more expensive
The difference between shared and VPS hosting is in the resources, security, and the platform. We recommend you to consult with your web hosting service provider and choose the type of hosting that suits your website and business needs the most.
Read this article and discover what Property Set is and how to establish a Property Set in GSC or Google Search Console! On May 23rd, Google announced Property Sets as part of GSC or Google Search Console. What exactly is Property Set? Property sets allow you to link multiple websites together in Google Search Console […]
What is HSTS and how Google has managed to increase its security by adding HSTS? Read this article and discover everything you need to know! According to the latest news, Google is adding HSTS or HTTP Strict Transport Security in order to increase the protection that prevents online visitors from utilizing a less safe HTTP […]
Follow our guidance and learn how you can create website email ID or a domain by using Google Apps! Discover the steps and learn the process! In this article, we are going to explain how you can manage email accounts for your own domain by using Google Apps. Let’s suppose that you’ve started an online […]